New York - Day 4

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today we got up really late which was lovely - I am now feeling tired but not sure if that is because I have now had so much sleep or too little! We spent most of today at Bronx Zoo which while not the best zoo I have ever visited was good fun. I think I got some real good photos but the best of the day has to be Hannah's picture from the subway:

Hannah's favourite animals were the chipmunks, which were just wild in the zoo not an actual exhibit, but we didn't get a good photo of them because they are too fast so here are some other random animal ones.



We saw this funny thing and thought it could just be a huge bottle opener!

After the zoo we went shopping. Surprisingly Sam did the best out of us all getting several shirts and jumpers - yet he doesn't even like shopping! Anyhow while doing on that we walked by the Rockefeller Centre:

at 3:54 am  

1 comments:

Awesome photo Little H. I must confess to being quite jealous of you two!

Anonymous said...
October 29, 2006 9:56 pm  

Post a Comment