Random bits going on in life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Having got back from New York most of the weekend was spent preparing for a preach I was doing in church on Sunday morning. I had been given the opportunity to share something from my heart about why and what we do in children's and youth work. I am really grateful (particulaly afterwards!) when I get given an opportunity to share and hopefully inspire the wider congregation about what we do week in, week out. I also find it really helpful as it sets my heart and mind back on the central reasons as to why we do what we do.

Since then I have spent most of the time trying to catch up with work. Key things include:
  • The YFriday concert happening in a few weeks time
  • Activities and material for youth groups this week
  • My RE lessons for tomorrow afternoon
  • Dealing with some admin and background issues
  • Preparing for a preach at Doubt your Doubts, a town-wide monthly youth service
  • Dsicovering that a mouse seems to be living in my office!

Hopefully as life settles down again into a more normal pattern I can get back into the blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment