Goings on from around the world

Thursday, November 23, 2006

It seems that Marko's seminars at the Youth Specialities conference are prone to being at bit more random than at the Youthwork conference. In this post in his blog he recounts how "three belly-dancers came into the back of our room and started belly-dancing up the main aisle" and "all 200 or 250 of us gather up by the little door in the airwall, then screaming and waving our arms, streamed into chap’s room, running around the entire room and back into ours"! Check out the post to read more of the antics that go on at the YS conference.

Justin Taylor has got a great post based on the remix of Michael Jackson's "I'm Bad" with John Piper and Piper's comments on the spoof. It certainly made me laugh.

seaninthemiddle has a great discussion starter on why do we blog - I know for myself that in the run up to Christmas as I get busier and busier I find it harder to make postings on my thoughts. But I find it so helpful when I do - it is good to have a space to splurge my thoughts out on and to then take the time to reflect on them.

Josh Griffin managed to get taken out during an inter-church football game. But even more funny is that he is so committed to the podcast that he records it before going to get himself stitched up!

Lastly, check out my mate James Edwards' blog that he has recently started up on myspace. Some great thoughts coming out on it already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment