Yesterday

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yesterday I really didn’t do much – it was my day off, but it is not great for Hannah, my wife, but I needed the break. I slept in all morning – and I still feel tired – I get the feeling I need to get more sleep. In the afternoon I did some tidying up of the house, cleaned various bits and cooked a dinner. I then went up to church to try and get some phone calls made before youth groups.

In the evening both our youth groups went to the Brentwood Park Driving Range out a Warley Gap, Brentwood and it was a great evening. They loved just standing around, chatting and smacking golf balls. It was an easy trip to organise as it is so local that all the parents can drop and pick up their children from the driving range so no need for minibus and lots of cars, and as there is no need to book in advance there were no money issues to sort out. The staff were really helpful as well, even when one of my young people managed to hit the head off his driver! David came and took a whole load of photos which they will have a look at next week, and possibly there are one or two that could go up on the church website and the notice-boards. It is certainly something we will be repeating next term.

Just got to sort out the Christmas meals for them next week!

at 7:17 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment