And we're back...

Monday, January 22, 2007

A couple of my readers questioned a couple of thoughts I posted before Christmas and so I made the blog private for a few days to spend some thinking about why do I post and what is the content I post. I am going to need some more time thinking this through - to ensure that I am able to reflect and receive comments and thoughts from others whilst still understanding that I need to be more careful what I post. Does anyone have any guidelines or thoughts they use to help them when blogging about stuff that happens in their job?

2 comments:

Doesn't directly answer your question but as ever Andrew Jones is helpful:
http://tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com/tallskinnykiwi/2007/01/blog_battles_ex.html
I use the notion that anything on a blog could potentially be read by anybody - that thought alone should guide how we post and interact!
Hope that helps...

Pete Lev said...
January 23, 2007 4:28 pm  

I now have two blogs, one which only I have access to. I find the process of blogging really helpful, so anything detailled about my work, study or personal life goes on my personal blog. Then, if after a few days consideration I feel I can post it (or some of it) on my public blog, then I do that too. Gives me the time to consider, but allows me to reflect (blog) when I feel the need to. Does that make sense?

Glad you're back though, I wondered what had happened there for a moment.

Anonymous said...
January 24, 2007 11:26 am  

Post a Comment