Great day off

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

For the first time in ages I had a great relaxing day off. I got up late, played a bit on Championship Manager 4 (I seem to be getting quite addicted), made some bread, did a whole load of gardening and then did some cooking. It was the first day off, on my new schedule where I take Tuesdays off, and one I am hoping continues as well as that.
Saturdays were my day off but that didn't really work out because of the constant demand to be at events or activities on Saturdays and so it never really happened fully. Although moving it to a Tuesday means that I don't see Hannah as much, in theory, it means that the jobs around the house - the cooking, gardening, paper work etc., that needs to be done will get done, and then we get to go to dance together! It also means I can have more of a relaxing life - I get to do what I want on my day off. All in all I am thoroughly looking forward to having nothing to do - something I don't normally like doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment