New Year

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In the end I couldn't post on New Year's Eve as the internet went down. I hope you all had a good New Year. We played games with all the family, and then watched a bit of telly before wimpishly going to bed at 12:45! I was tempted by an all-nighter on the X-box with Phil but was just too tired in the end.

It has been great reading everyones thoughts on a start for the new year, including
little alice getting back to blogging, ysmarko , and simply kurt, have been posting their best bits of 2006, and youthblog has some good thoughts on resolutions.

I went back to work today, but seemed to spend most of the day trying to do complete our mortgage application. We spent over four hours meeting with our mortgage advisor doing all the paper work. I now feel quite behind but I'm sure we will get there in the end.

at 7:17 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment