Year plan

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I have finally got my year planner up-to-date and back on my office wall. It looks like it could be a fairly busy year - lots of exciting things happening including taking volunteers away to Children's Ministry Conference and Youthwork the Conference, the possibility of running a residential for some of my older young people, summer camp with PACT Activity Holidays, a week away with year 6 pupils from a local primary school, and church lessons followed by visits to the church by nine year 7 classes, as well as all the usual weekly activities of clubs, groups, lessons and assemblies.

I hope that having the plan up in front of everyone means that I can become more discerning at saying no. So, for example, in May, before the half-term, I have a month of very hectic schools work, so I need to ensure, as much as possible, that other things don’t get added during that month. Let’s hope it works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment