Catching up with youth workers

Friday, March 02, 2007

I spent most of this morning with two youth workers who I spent a lot of time with at the youthwork conference last November. I always enjoy spending time with these two guys, and brainstorming different thoughts as to what we can be doing to improve our ministry with youngsters. Today we spent a lot of time looking at different funding opportunities and the way they can be used to supplement church giving to children's and youth ministry. I was struck by how fortunate my church is - it has a great building with some lovely rooms, people who are keen to support the ministry, and have been blessed to receive some very sizeable funding from the local council. It was good to be reminded that - so often I focus on the negative so it is nice to spend some time on the positives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment