New home

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I haven’t blogged much due to our house move over last weekend. A huge thank you to the team of people who helped us, a special thank you to Anthony, one of my young people, who came and helped me pack everything up and then unpack it. As we had such a big team, and we got the keys to the house fairly early on, we have done quite well at getting unpacked.

Possibly stupidly, possibly not, we had decided to have some of the young people round to our new house on Sunday night so that meant that we had to get on and get some form of order in the house. There are a few more boxes to unpack but we have achieved a lot.

I am really pleased with house – the first one we have owned. The previous owner was a Christian lady who had looked after the house really well. This has meant that it is a genuinely nice house to live in, and one that is a joy to host others in.

1 comments:

I'm so glad the move went well, and that you achieved a lot. I look forward to seeing as soon as!!!! xxx

Nicky said...
April 19, 2007 11:29 pm  

Post a Comment