Spring Harvest and moving house

Friday, April 06, 2007

I got back from Skegness where I had been at Spring Harvest for a few days, yesterday evening. I had been helping Simeon with the Youth for Christ stand, generally signing people up to pray for a young person, and to consider becoming a Youth for Christ supporter. It was great catching snippets of some of the Bible teaching – especially Charles Price who was doing the Bible readings in the morning on Philippians, and Graham Daniels who was speaking on Tuesday night. The few days I was there contained some very inspiring thoughts and ideas regarding new life, new habits, and a chance to start that as we celebrate Easter and reflect on new life.

Today I spent some time catching up with one of my young people while sorting out our house. During my time away we exchanged contracts and are supposed to be moving house next Friday. Today we sorted out the garden and the garage, and did a couple of trips to the tip with garden waste for recycling. Late afternoon and evening Margie (Hannah’s legendary Mum) and I packed up several boxes of stuff.

This evening I am doing a bit of prep for next term, and catching up with the news, sport, and blogsphere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment