Community and the pub

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tomorrow I am going to be leading a session for a town-wide youth event on the topic of community. Thinking about what a biblical community looked like, and how it should and could look like in the 21st century, and then challenging the young people to think about how they want the community to be, and how we, as Junction 28, the town-wide group of youth workers, can support them in this.
Tonight I did community. For the first time since the non-smoking ban I went into a pub. Hannah and I went for a drink with some youth workers and others from across the town. It was nice to have a chilled out evening hanging out with others our own age, allowing conversation to go anywhere and everywhere. I look forward to doing it again.

1 comments:

well. at least you don't have to run the session now. :( x

Ami said...
July 15, 2007 5:23 pm  

Post a Comment