Youth Ministry Interviews Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Len Evans has started a new Blog that I have found already to be a very encouraging, and challenging blog to read. This is slightly different to other youth ministry blogs in that it is a Youth Ministry Interviews Blog. Here is how Len describes his new blog:

"I love interacting with people and it's how I best process ideas. I am fortunate to have a lot of friends in youth ministry who sharpen me. I need encouragement in the calling of youth ministry and I want to strengthen my ministry skills. I figured others were like me so I reamed of providing insightful interviews with a variety of people with a passion for youth ministry that would help and encourage youth workers.

It's just starting but I believe the longer it's up the stronger it will be and the more it will bless youth workers. Mark Yaconelli, Waye Rice, Bill Allison, Mark Riddle and Rick Bundschuh have already been interviewed. More are in the works. Some are huge names in Youth Ministry Land and some you don't know but everyone who is chosen can encourage you.

Leave a comment and
join the Youth Ministry Interviews Party."


For me it has been helpful reading, and I would encourage you to go check it out too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment