Thursday, December 27, 2007
This was an intriguing read. I was lent this book by a friend and wasn't at first sure to make of it. It was captivating but bizarre to start with. After a while it became more apparent that it a story that weaves into it most of the key life skills and lessons that are used in managing one's life.
- Develop joyful thoughts
- Follow our life's mission
- Cultivate self-discipline and act courageously
- Value time as our most important commodity
- Nourish our relationships
- Live fully, one day at a time