Books I have read: Help! I'm a Student Leader

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Whilst sitting in casualty a couple of days ago I read Doug Fields' Help! I'm a Student Leader!. I really enjoyed this book. It was straightforward and easy to read. Similar to the First Two Years in Youth Ministry Book it felt more like a conversation than a book on the theory of youth practice.

It covers a number of different topics including: serving, solving problems, caring about schools. With each of these topics Doug writes his thoughts, and at the end of the chapter, one of his high school leaders writes her thoughts and comments, those additional comments are very helpful and encouraging.

This is certainly a book that I will be wanting to get into the hands of the young people who help with our groups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment