C.J. Mahaney starts blogging

Friday, February 01, 2008

C. J. Mahaney, with the assistance of Tony Reinke, is starting a blog. Here are the closing words of his first post:
I think you can anticipate a disproportionate number of posts on one topic, “Christ and him crucified” (1Co 2:2), for that, by the grace of God, is what I am most passionate about. So here would be my hope for this blog, and for the handful of you that will join my family in reading it. If I can somehow draw your attention each week to the hill called Calvary and remind you of the Savior’s substitutionary sacrifice on the cross for our sins, if I can draw your attention away from yourself and direct your affections to him, then this blog will have served your soul and made some small difference for the glory of God. I pray it does.
This is one blog that I am looking forward to hearing more and more from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment