The addiction of fantasy football

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I love fantasy football. It is so much fun trying to work out who is going to do well, who is going to get injured and so on. This afternoon I have spent ages revamping my team; after much consultation with Phil (who needs to remember that he has a blog that needs writing on) I have got rid of Hahnemann (Reading goalkeeper), the midfield trio of Ronaldo, Dunn and Nolan, and Chopra up front.
In their place I have managed to get van der Sar (Man United goalkeeper), Fabregas (Arsenal player who is by far the form player of the Premiership), Nani (who is doing a lot better than Ronaldo at Man United), Malouda (Chelsea new boy) and Anelka (Man City striker who just keeps scoring). I fully expect that these will all have a severe drop in form/be injured so please take them out of your teams now I have picked them!

1 comments:

Yeah but who is top of our league with no knowledge of football at all :o!!

Anonymous said...
September 19, 2007 9:27 pm  

Post a Comment